Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Of course it is! I am sure if she knew, she would appreciate getting crushed on!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Came in to watch people being crushed.
  • jayr429
    jayr429 Posts: 126
    Options
    Is this the Recipes thread?
  • blissgage
    blissgage Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I didn't know this was a thing. Cool!
  • blissgage
    blissgage Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Jesus @benniesmother has nice legs!!
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Paws0412 wrote: »
    @jaymvita is def moving up the list!!

Wait, there's a list now? Did I JUST make this list? Who do I have to talk to (or perform for) to move up this list? Whose loins must I tingle to get this done? Who I ask! WHO?
  • jaymvita
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Wait, there's a list now? Did I JUST make this list? Who do I have to talk to (or perform for) to move up this list? Whose loins must I tingle to get this done? Who I ask! WHO?

Yes a list. You have been on it. You can speak to me, I'm the manager. Mine.. Those would be mine!! Come see me ;)

Do I need to make an appointment or is it walk in? I have special loin-tingling equipment (other than what's on me of course) so I'll need some space to set that up? How large is your bedroom?
  • jaymvita
    Options

Yes a list. You have been on it. You can speak to me, I'm the manager. Mine.. Those would be mine!! Come see me ;)

Do I need to make an appointment or is it walk in? I have special loin-tingling equipment (other than what's on me of course) so I'll need some space to set that up? How large is your bedroom?

It is appointment only.. But since you are now in the top 3, it's VIP service ;) Im sure I can accommodate!!

Thank you. I'll do my best to represent. Now, I just need to make sure your headboard is very VERY sturdy.
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Y'all had me at orgy.. :#
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Sweetsluv wrote: »
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    I'd like to take this moment to confess my girl crush on Sweetsluv. It's probably creepy bc I never really interact with her, but just from observing, she's witty and I like it <3

I heard that ;-)

She noticed me!

faint.gif~original
  • tabata_king
    Options
    Nope
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    No :\
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member