Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Well this is nice! I love all the ladies on my FL but there are a few that certainly do grab my attention, for various reasons.

*peanutbutterluver: just look at her profile pic. She just looks so awesome!

*agataarchangel: again, her profile pic. That cocky smile, and the fact that we've challenged each other to see which one of us will break the 40 minutes barrier first in a 10k. That's a hell of a crush righ there.

*medoria: who wouldn't crush on a women with curves like hers?

*Kendsini13: aside from the fact she's a fellow South African, who doesn't love a woman in cycling gear?

*Ewaldt: she's just so cute. What guy wouldn't fall in love with a smile like hers?

*MNA76: she's got that glamorous classic 1950's look about her. That's a hot look. I love it, that's why she's on this list.

*Now I saved this one for last for a reason and that's why she occupies top position on my MFP crush list. Hot doesn't even begin to describe this lady. well, I guess I should just get on with it then. My top MFP crush award goes to none other than catrinaH. What's not to love about her?
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    no friends crew
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    @Runner2Runner - you're so damn sweet! Thank you. You just made me blush. ;)
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Edit>Find>"NormInv"

Sorry NormInv, your search produced zero results. Try again!

You feeling left out sweetie?

Not anymore :)
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Each of my 69 +1 MFP friends is special and sweet. I <3 them all.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no friends crew

:angry:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    *Now I saved this one for last for a reason and that's why she occupies top position on my MFP crush list. Hot doesn't even begin to describe this lady. well, I guess I should just get on with it then. My top MFP crush award goes to none other than catrinaH. What's not to love about her?

Awwww.....not sure what i did to be deemed worthy, but you just made my week!!! :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Awwww.....not sure what i did to be deemed worthy, but you just made my week!!! :blushing: :flowerforyou:

one week? the guy put his heart on a platter and typed out a love letter in his blood and you gave him one week? brutal!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Either I'm getting old or just not impressed. I currently have no crush. Where are the crush worthy?

[img]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/damien137/Game of Thrones/Game of Thrones gifs/tumblr_mna6i87rDM1s9gm3ko4_250_zps5e9bd504.gif[/img]

ah hem!

Oh, you GOT ME with the Khaleesi GIF!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Oooo I have sexiest sweetest studs on my friends list!!! ;)
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I cannot tell, at the risk of them seeing this. He's on my friends list, and I think he's so cute with a great body.

This is my reasoning too lol
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    D'aww, I'm flattered to have made it to your list!

As for myself, I have four "official" girlfriends (DalekBrittany, bregalad5, OriginalCookieMonster, and DandelionCupcakes). Along with countless other sexy friends! Ok, maybe not countless. I would say, all together, I have about 105 sexy friends. I would do all of them.

It's because you're eccentric and you lift bahahahaha <3
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Yoovie and DontStopBeLeakin because they are tall like me, and beautiful & strong like I want to be.

CaptApollo because he looks good even in mud, and runs all the races I aspire to do someday.

All my loverly friends help keep me motivated some days, because their successes make me want to have my own.

#freeyoovie
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

one week? the guy put his heart on a platter and typed out a love letter in his blood and you gave him one week? brutal!

You shush Norm!!
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Just about every girl on my friend's list will make your jaw hit the floor.

The dude's are pretty decent as well but not as fun to look at. :indifferent:

This guy

I agree!!
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    TheCarlton

923fc22ffac1d23e0fdc8037bad75085.jpg
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I definitely have an MFP crush and she is on my friend's list. I'm half hoping she discovers it. :bigsmile:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Either I'm getting old or just not impressed. I currently have no crush. Where are the crush worthy?

[img]http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq247/damien137/Game of Thrones/Game of Thrones gifs/tumblr_mna6i87rDM1s9gm3ko4_250_zps5e9bd504.gif[/img]

ah hem!

Oh, you GOT ME with the Khaleesi GIF!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:drinker:
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Yoovie and DontStopBeLeakin because they are tall like me, and beautiful & strong like I want to be.

CaptApollo because he looks good even in mud, and runs all the races I aspire to do someday.

All my loverly friends help keep me motivated some days, because their successes make me want to have my own.

#freeyoovie

I am not sure of those girls but I am tall too :) tall girls unite :)

Yeah Capt Apollo is so lovely, he was one of my first friends. He is so motivating! :)