Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    If only my crush would have the ba**s to tag me on here... it might be reciprocated.
    Man, wouldn't it be awful if he had something like nut cancer and literally didn't have the balls to do it?

That WOULD be ironic huh?

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    If only my crush would have the ba**s to tag me on here... it might be reciprocated.
    Man, wouldn't it be awful if he had something like nut cancer and literally didn't have the balls to do it?

He has them.
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options

He has them.
    Ahhh, so you 2 have exchanged pics eh?

I have a good imagination

• sw33tp3a11
    Options

He has them.
    Ahhh, so you 2 have exchanged pics eh?

I have a good imagination
    So your imagination just drawd them on him like an etch-a-sketch? Awesome

More like a 3D model

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    ufsg9l2pszb5.jpg
  • Organicgasm
    Organicgasm Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    j_bark wrote: »
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    @Organicgasm‌ is my wifey now, she just doesn't know it yet ;)

Wifey?........... :'( My day has been so full of rejection :'(

You were my first hon, I can have multiple wives can't I?

Sure. @JackKopCh is doing it... I heard it is all the rage...

I am from Utah...if its not okay here, where would it be?!

Good thing since you're one of mine @j_bark
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I think any woman that works hard in the gym is incredibly sexy. So to all those that pick up actually weights and break a sweat. ... I'm crushing. I'm new here and not sure who is who yet
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    _ronrob_ wrote: »
    I think any woman that works hard in the gym is incredibly sexy. So to all those that pick up actually weights and break a sweat. ... I'm crushing. I'm new here and not sure who is who yet

We aren't sure either. I'm about 63% convinced that all the others besides myself are JustDG in drag.

What the f¿ck?
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    holagatita wrote: »
    I'm crushing on @sw33tp3a11

I thought it was more than a crush :( *crushed heart*

you know it's more than a crush but this is a crushing thread ;) ooh as for the other person I vote you tell him first!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    yes my crush has moved on,, why do you boys do this to us :'(:'(:'(:'(
    Apparently I need to step up my game :neutral_face: But I definitely crush on my beautiful female friends @DJ_Skywalker @JoyceJoanne @Alisontheice These ladies are awesome!

Awww. Love you too!
  • Rochelle951
    Rochelle951 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

@mhseaver670‌ you must have seen me in the gym. You sir are my new crush ♡♡♡
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Picking just one or two is impossible, my friends list is full of pure awesomeness 0_o and.. my main crush for the moment - my bed... If only I had my bed right now -_-
  • kloet_22
    kloet_22 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Then where is your bed and why aren't you in it?? @Adam2k10‌
  • sw33tp3a11
    Options
    I'm crushing on @sw33tp3a11

I thought it was more than a crush :( *crushed heart*

you know it's more than a crush but this is a crushing thread ;) ooh as for the other person I vote you tell him first!

It's a mutual crush. But it's not official until our names are written here right?...lol isn't that mfp etiquette? It won't happen though. He doesn't go on the forums.