Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I casually stalk my MFP crushes and occasionally gain the lady-balls to add them. Doesn't happen too often though!
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    Wow, I leave this thread for a few days and the next thing I know I'm booked in a winner takes Howz mud wrestling match?

And did I read that right that Cat and Howz are also wrestling with the winner getting the THREE of us?

Are there ANY losers in this set-up? I don't think so!

but I will kick anyone's *kitten* in a wrestling match: mud, greco-roman, freestyle, arm, or otherwise! Bring it!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You might. But I'd make sure you wouldn't enjoy winning. :devil:
    No one is crushing on me?! :sad: I feel so uncrushable.

Puh-lease. You know I'd mud wrestle Whierd and Dennis for you. :smooched:

I would soooo win.

Well that just isn't fair!!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Rules? Rules? There's no rules. Greco-Roman sounds kinky. Maybe we should work up to that. I like a little foreplay before I do it standing up.
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I casually stalk my MFP crushes and occasionally gain the lady-balls to add them. Doesn't happen too often though!
    ^^ totally agree with what she said lol
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Rules? Rules? There's no rules. Greco-Roman sounds kinky. Maybe we should work up to that. I like a little foreplay before I do it standing up.
    Greco-Roman was in the buff. I volunteer to be in the stands cheering on those contestants even if I'm not one of the prizes. I think we'd all be winners in that case.
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    Greco-Roman was in the buff. I volunteer to be in the stands cheering on those contestants even if I'm not one of the prizes. I think we'd all be winners in that case.
    Silver, if you're spectating, you're liable to be pulled into the match.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Are the onlookers in the buff or just the contestants?
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Just added her as a friend!

Megabyt is a hottie!! I'm girl crushing on her!! :)

...you got that right ;)
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options

...you got that right ;)

how am I just now seeing all of this! :blushing: thanks guys!

cat- girl crush is mutual! what a hottie! hahah
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

back offff shes mine!
    Megabyt23

^ seeee i called it first!!
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I feel honord to have Megabyt23 on my list now, didn't realize she was so dang popular. :)

I'll just hang out over here as a wall flower though, no crushes for me. I'll enjoy watching the party
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    I had a big crush list which is now pretty much ancient history!! Not that the ladies on it aren't gorgeous anymore! They still are!! They still have a special place in my heart, except one!!

But right now I need to just let it out so please bear with me! Hot damn, tammys_changing's finally on my FL. And she's on my new revamped crush list too!! YAHOOO!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I have one and he knows exactly who he is.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I had a big crush list which is now pretty much ancient history!! Not that the ladies on it aren't gorgeous anymore! They still are!! They still have a special place in my heart, except one!!

But right now I need to just let it out so please bear with me! Hot damn, tammys_changing's finally on my FL. And she's on my new revamped crush list too!! YAHOOO!!

Aww thanks sweetie and bout darn time! lol... just kidding. :flowerforyou:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

So... who won??? Was everyone nude??? What'd I miss?! What'd I miss?!
  • mister_universe
    Options

I was victorious. Whierd lost when he was "that guy" at the pool and left his shirt on. The masses turned on him, hordes of women carried him away.

Or maybe they just wanted him and took him. Whatevs. :cry:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

I was victorious. Whierd lost when he was "that guy" at the pool and left his shirt on. The masses turned on him, hordes of women carried him away.

Oh... you were victor? And Dennis? What happened to Dennis???
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Wait??? I thought I won.....isn't that why I woke up with you, Dennis and Whierd in my bed?
  • mister_universe
    Options
    He was a no show. I'm guessing Catrinah got to him. *shrug*

Oh... you were victor? And Dennis? What happened to Dennis???