Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure everyone (including me) in MFP world has a crush on CatrinaH :love:

Awwwwww......I don't know about that but coming from a girl as gorgeous as you :flowerforyou:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Definitely have some. Just too many good looking and sweet girls not to.

Names! Names! Names!

I thought this was a nameless thread. Now you have put all this pressure on me ;)

x whispers and tries to hypnotize x Say Jonesing... say Jonesing.... Say Jonesing....
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Options
    Jonesing
  • pattya925
    pattya925 Posts: 398
    Options
    It's a secret *shhhhhhhhh*
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Calling Drdustinnnnn......lick!!!! DAMN!
  • likeyourface
    Options
    patty mayonnaise
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Theres a few yum yum
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    I sometimes get jonesing for something. Usually on a day when I am mucho horny.
  • Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options

Awwwwww......I don't know about that but coming from a girl as gorgeous as you :flowerforyou:

I absolutely melt when a guy calls me beautiful but there is something to be said when a gorgeous girl calls you pretty :blushing:
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Way past the crush stage for Fierce!!!:love:
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I sometimes get jonesing for something. Usually on a day when I am mucho horny.

For some reason I misread that as hangry.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    Object of my crush knows who she is :)
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I have a few crushworthy gents on my FL, top two would be brillmer for his amazing commitment/transformation and killer personality and IronAddict86 for that gun show he has going for him and how motivating and supportive he is toward other MFP users! :)
  • ChaseMeier
    ChaseMeier Posts: 52
    Options

No, she's right. If someone doesn't have a crush on CatrinaH, there is something wrong with them. :heart:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I have a few crushworthy gents on my FL, top two would be brillmer for his amazing commitment/transformation and killer personality and IronAddict86 for that gun show he has going for him and how motivating and supportive he is toward other MFP users! :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you darling :flowerforyou: :blushing:

I am quite fond of you as well.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have a few mini crushes
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I'm crushing on a few...only one knows though ;) Still working on making myself crushable. Well, not literally, that would hurt :)
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    There are a few ladies on here that I totally would.

:drinker:
  • Jennyflies
    Jennyflies Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Im too new here to have a crush. If i had to pick anyone it would probably be Skewty...but only because he's already mine <3 ....There are a few mighty jaw dropping men and women on here.
  • JessieNeutronGirlGenius
    Options
    He's my crush, too. Definitely up for the wrestle off. And yes, How is still the favorite. :embarrassed:

*butt squeeze*

Seconded. Also, many more ab pics are required for males that would like to wrestle. Because science.

I'm gay but watching the jello wrestling should be fun!