Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can't grow a beard nor much body hair at all if you paid me. Sigh. The struggle is real.

I always get left out of Movember. :(
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Pssshhh More proof that @jaymvita‌ was born to be perfect
  • jaymvita
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    Pssshhh More proof that @jaymvita‌ was born to be perfect

OR I was meant to be a dolphin.
  • EmGee922
    EmGee922 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being immediately unfriended by each and every one of them when they see this, here is my list in alphabetical order: @baconboobies @bertyyyysee @J4ylor @Megzc321 @_riddikulus_ @swole_elsa @xMikaela . Congrats, you all just got tagged in the crushes thread by a guy making a weird face. But, don't worry, you're all safe from my awkwardness because I've sworn off women until at least the year 2045. :)
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    I still refuse to name my crushes...but I think they know. :blush:
  • shrinkingtina
    shrinkingtina Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Men with chest hair and facial hair make my panties hit the floor faster than tequila. Just sayin.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Men with chest hair and facial hair make my panties hit the floor faster than tequila. Just sayin.

I'm currently sporting a very Meryl trimmed beard.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »

I'm currently sporting a very neatly trimmed beard.

• Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »
    I can't grow a beard nor much body hair at all if you paid me. Sigh. The struggle is real.

I always get left out of Movember. :(

I have facial hair, but I'm smooth as a baby's bottom on my back/chest
  • shrinkingtina
    Options
    Bill8855 wrote: »

I'm currently sporting a very Meryl trimmed beard.

Parts of clothing have disappeared
  • itsfancyface
    Options
    Well since i just started this app only one person interacted with me. So with that being said my crush is.... @closerto12‌
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Well since i just started this app only one person interacted with me. So with that being said my crush is.... @closerto12‌

Welcome! Give it time. You'll be inundated with friend requests and messages in no time. Some of which you'll want to run from. Quickly. ;)
  • shrinkingtina
    Options
    Me too Zach