Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I don't know what crush is.

Sort of like orange soda

What if I do not drink soda???

of1o61z9r3g1.png
    99.png 80.1K
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    jenmar17 wrote: »
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I need a hot, shirtless pic with bulging muscles and cut abs.

I mean, first I need to lose weight, get bulging muscles, and cut abs, but after that...the shirt is coming off! Then...THEN I will be one of the popular kids!
    I heard the Women of MFP liked a sculpted body. I wish they had been more specific, before I sculpted mine into the letter "O"! Oh well........

Not everyone prefers a sculpted body (though, indeed, that seems to be the preference on this site, and no wonder). I actually prefer an average body w/ a killer personality. Make me laugh, and I'll drool your name.

Yup. All my celebrity crushes are skinny nerds. And while my husband is pretty hot, I really love that he's also funny and geeky and smart.

talk-nerdy-logo.png
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »

I mean, first I need to lose weight, get bulging muscles, and cut abs, but after that...the shirt is coming off! Then...THEN I will be one of the popular kids!
    I heard the Women of MFP liked a sculpted body. I wish they had been more specific, before I sculpted mine into the letter "O"! Oh well........

Not everyone prefers a sculpted body (though, indeed, that seems to be the preference on this site, and no wonder). I actually prefer an average body w/ a killer personality. Make me laugh, and I'll drool your name.

Yup. All my celebrity crushes are skinny nerds. And while my husband is pretty hot, I really love that he's also funny and geeky and smart.

talk-nerdy-logo.png

Sigh. So much wasted time with the working out and the low carbs and the protein powder ...
  • justcat206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

talk-nerdy-logo.png

Sigh. So much wasted time with the working out and the low carbs and the protein powder ...

Are you healthy? Are you happy? Do YOU like the way you look? Then time not wasted.

(not that you're being serious, but there are some people who actually think that way).
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options

talk-nerdy-logo.png

Are you healthy? Are you happy? Do YOU like the way you look? Then time not wasted.

Lol totally kidding. Because frankly I'm OK with how I'm looking these days ;)
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    screw it, I'm crushing on all the people with no crushes :stuck_out_tongue::innocent:

Thank you

:open_mouth: I find that hard to believe that you are not crushed on or have no crushes! :open_mouth:<3
  • justcat206
    Options

talk-nerdy-logo.png

haha yes, edited to acknowledge that
  • nowweseeyou
    Options
    tumblr_m8eolpAELM1r9uqax.gif
  • nowweseeyou
    Options
    @YvetteDem‌, the original purpose of this thread was to post someone you have a crush on.
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

talk-nerdy-logo.png

Lol PLUS You got that funny nerdy side and those charming banter skills

tumblr_inline_mg2w70qiqK1rnvwt1.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options

talk-nerdy-logo.png

Yep...im totally ok with how your looking these days too... >:) ....we all crush on you jay....sexy beast
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    YvetteDem wrote: »
    I have crush on you. you crush me no?

I'll crush on you a bit. But you gotta play that hard to get game a lil bit more if you want more crushers.

Also, @nowweseeyou‌.... ;)
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I, you, crush, now.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Well crap, now I have to develop a personality too! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!? Can't I just be nice to look at and you can worship me, er sumpin?

Drool...heh. Wet and messy. That works.

• BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options

frankly I'm OK with how I'm looking these days ;)

Quite frankly, I'm MORE than OK with how you're looking these days. :D