Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    See @leonidas_and_spartacus my name is not here. I can safely stay with you. Be right there. Lemme go get some bacon.

I crush you ...although I just fell off a couch so I might be a bit confused
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    See @leonidas_and_spartacus my name is not here. I can safely stay with you. Be right there. Lemme go get some bacon.

Please. Stop drinking right now, make some bacon and meet me at Leo's.
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Mmmm I are amazing candied bacon. Want that? A little sweet...a little spicy? We can skip Leo, he doesn't like me anyway and just hang out
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

told ya the bacon was coming...fell off the couch....I fell off the bed hahaha.....my heads feeling better now though

• CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    The site is full of hot, funny sweet men and women its hard not to have crushes..
  • Alisontheice
    Options

told ya the bacon was coming...fell off the couch....I fell off the bed hahaha.....my heads feeling better now though

I'll make you feel better Jo. As long as you don't mind bad grammar and drunken stuff
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I are amazing candied bacon. Want that? A little sweet...a little spicy? We can skip Leo, he doesn't like me anyway and just hang out

You are amazing but I'm not sure you're candied bacon :lol:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

I'll make you feel better Jo. As long as you don't mind bad grammar and drunken stuff

bring it on....... B)
    Btw ....I don't think Leo likes a lot of people including me...so lets hang together hey...
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Seems the crushes are a secret. I have 2 standouts and I think they know who they are!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am still holding out hope for mine.
  • katnroyal87
    katnroyal87 Posts: 8,789 Member
    Options
    Someone has taken me by surprise. Whether it's a crush or not. Maybe.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Used to have just one, now there are two!!! ;);)
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Someone has taken me by surprise. Whether it's a crush or not. Maybe.

Keeping it a secret too?
  • Feistiness72
    Feistiness72 Posts: 3,772 Member
    Options
    Crushes come and go. However, 1 still going. He knows it too.
  • heelsandlifting
    heelsandlifting Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    @LovingLifeInCalifornia and @leonidas_and_spartacus pfffttt, you both are on my crush list <3
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    @katnroyal87 Because its Monday...but just because.
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    most of my friends list are crushes, if you get an invite is usually cos i saw you on the forums and crushed lol
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    I hate my crush. :(
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Crushed these berries.

11420712_1668310806736883_856479961_n.jpg