Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    51HnZUyTDkL._SX425_.jpg

Is that your nickname :hushed:
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    415CdynKQrL._AC_UL320_SR244,320_.jpg
  • RNGRZulu
    Options
    60000%5C64144%5C10631%5C6414410631CF.GIF
  • RNGRZulu
    Options
    CJBox.jpg
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    51HnZUyTDkL._SX425_.jpg

Yes baby!!! That's what I'm talking about
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    1jdju65f6a59.png
    d5h399ah203c.png
    I prefer a salty snack when thread watching :p
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    1jdju65f6a59.png

There's a good nickname :lol:
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    yuvabody wrote: »
    Guy crush :)

@mhiggi02 - @Michael_Lucas - @TrailBlazzinMN - @DrFever100 - @finny11122 - @Noelv1976 - @Sparky_1113 - @Blue_Grey_Green

Girl crush :)

@lawandfitness - @ind1983 - @Wildflower0071 - @Nograce80 - @blurodriguez7 - @flashingl1ghts - @Jessyd76 - - @heelsandliftin - @bawlabod - @slimgirljo15 - @Paws0412

The choice acc to :)

1- Real friendship!

2-sense of humor!

3-The ability to support the groceries eating!

4-Workout activity oh oh oh mmm mmm oh yeah yeah !

@yuvabody Let's crush ;):p
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,132 Member
    Options
    Cracker Jack...def need those, cause yeah, there's a prize inside.

And Fiddle Faddle cause it's fun to say
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Options
    Havent had any notifications in a long time...just checking to see if this thread is still on.. ;)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    How sad! I went back pages and pages and I'm not on any ones list yet again! :'( I guess I'll head over and see what that uncrushable thread is all about :(

Cowards all crush me in private on my Personal messages. What the hell embarrassed to crush the Old Gal in public I guess??? Whatever!!! stop messaging me then! :confused: At least Jjulio mentioned me way back when :wink:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    How sad! I went back pages and pages and I'm not on any ones list yet again! :'( I guess I'll head over and see what that uncrushable thread is all about :(

Cowards all crush me in private on my Personal messages. What the hell embarrassed to crush the Old Gal in public I guess??? Whatever!!! stop messaging me then! :confused: At least Jjulio mentioned me way back when :wink:

There are a lot hardly ever mentioned sweetie..
    Doesn't mean you aren't crushed just the guys sending sweet pms are thoughless jerks ....and I hope they see this..
    You know your my bff and I luv ya... <3 ..crushing isn't all its cracked up to be anyway....doesn't last very long .....and you are not old ..you are a vivacious beauty...and few guys worthy of your notice sweetie...hugzzz <3

You are forever my crush... <3

• Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options

I crush you... But I never post in this thread I do Crush you on your wall though!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I crush your gorgeous fabulousness
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options

I hereby publically state that I, mhiggi02, crush @FabulousFantasticFifty . Her beauty, her hair, her personality and her cute little 4'11" combine to make her very crushworthy! So stated this day 29 September, 2015.

<3<3<3
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    @HawleyGriffin ..Im pretty sure Paws did too
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I'll never name names.

I'm afraid if I make a list I will inadvertently leave someone off and feelings will be hurt.
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    What!! Mine won't get hurt...wait..I would be on your list right???? I mean...if I am not...that's cool I guess...anyone have a tissue...
  • Lind5ay90
    Lind5ay90 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I crush silently :blush: