Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    toddhogsed wrote: »
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    *sigh* 501 pages....not one mention. :'(

Hard to believe....

Not really. It's okay though.
  • toddhogsed
    toddhogsed Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Hard to believe....

I mean, just by your profile picture alone, seems like you should be on here many times. Just sayin...
  • toddhogsed
    Options

Hard to believe....

Yeah. But it's all in the phrasing. Not one just means > 1. She's been mentioned repeatedly, it's just bad for future interested parties to know such. Crush economics. :wink:

Ohhhhh... I see. I'll just sit over here then...
  • JSurita3
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hard to believe....

Yeah. But it's all in the phrasing. Not one just means > 1. She's been mentioned repeatedly, it's just bad for future interested parties to know such. Crush economics. :wink:

I'm a little too drunk right now to respond to this babble... I have not been mentioned as I'm sure you haven't been either.
  • JSurita3
    Options

Hard to believe....

I'm a little to drunk right now to respond to this babble... I have not been mentioned as I'm sure you haven't been either.

I'm kidding of course you've been mentioned!!!
  • JSurita3
    Options
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    @JSurita3 cause she's awesome
  • JSurita3
    Options

Hard to believe....

I mean, just by your profile picture alone, seems like you should be on here many times. Just sayin...

<3
  • JSurita3
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    @JSurita3 cause she's awesome

@synchkat <3
  • synchkat
    Options

Hard to believe....

I'm a little to drunk right now to respond to this babble... I have not been mentioned as I'm sure you haven't been either.

Don't kid yourself, I'm adorable. :bigsmile: Plus I was mentioned very early in the history of this thread. I am Crush Methuselah, the last of the living OG's. :flowerforyou:

Drunk you is irrational. That cutout dress is crush worthy, and so are you.

@JSurita3 don't fall for his ample words...my crush declaration was short and concise. <3
  • synchkat
    Options

Hard to believe....

Don't kid yourself, I'm adorable. :bigsmile: Plus I was mentioned very early in the history of this thread. I am Crush Methuselah, the last of the living OG's. :flowerforyou:

@JSurita3 don't fall for his ample words...my crush declaration was short and concise. <3

Ample is a good word. I approve it's use to describe me. :flowerforyou:

Was I describing your ample Vocabary? Ample crush declarations?
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    I crush my entire friends list!!! All 27 of them!!! Lol
  • JSurita3
    Options

Hard to believe....

You are adorable and as I said before, I was kidding about you not being mentioned. Of course you have and p.s. I corrected my "to" to a "too" in case the grammar po po is watching.
  • JSurita3
    Options

Hard to believe....

Your declaration is what truly counts
  • synchkat
    Options

Hard to believe....

Ample is a good word. I approve it's use to describe me. :flowerforyou:

Was I describing your ample Vocabary? Ample crush declarations?

Well we both know it's not my ample bosom. I've got the chest of a little girl. :sad:

The Little girls you know have ample hair on their chests? what a catastrophe
  • courtneyy232
    courtneyy232 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Newest crush.. :p
    @toddhogsed
  • toddhogsed
    Options
    Newest crush.. :p
    @toddhogsed

I'm blushing pretty bad right now... Back at ya!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    @leut_underpants ..just to annoy him further..I love it when that vein pulses in his head...I mean temple .. :#
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    leut_underpants <3