54lbs down!

Options
2»

Replies

• O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! I too get really tired after I eat. That is one of my pet peeves of my soon to be ex-husband. I was always tired- usually it hit me around 3-4 p.m. and I would have to go and have a nap. Sometimes sleeping for 2 hours (no supper made- another pet peeve of my soon to be ex) I always get tired around late afternoon and sometimes I couldn't fight it, so I went to sleep hoping just to sleep for 15- 30 minutes, but most the time slept well up to 2 hours. I still struggle, but I am doing better. I haven't really dedicated myself yet to a healthy lifestyle. I am starting out with baby steps, so for right now I am walking usually 2-4 hours a day. Once I feel I am in control and it is a habit then I will add going to the gym and changing my diet to where I am in control. Congrats once again!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Thanks for sharing
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your kind words!
    lyrics09 wrote: »
    Wow amazing! You look incredible! :) Keep it up. Definitely inspiration for how I want to get when I get to your weight! I've lost about the same as you and I don't have the courage yet to post pics lol so you're my hero.

<3 cheers!

It was a little rough for me to post, but I am glad I did. I look forward to seeing yours when you are ready!
    Amazing!!!! I too get really tired after I eat. That is one of my pet peeves of my soon to be ex-husband. I was always tired- usually it hit me around 3-4 p.m. and I would have to go and have a nap. Sometimes sleeping for 2 hours (no supper made- another pet peeve of my soon to be ex) I always get tired around late afternoon and sometimes I couldn't fight it, so I went to sleep hoping just to sleep for 15- 30 minutes, but most the time slept well up to 2 hours. I still struggle, but I am doing better. I haven't really dedicated myself yet to a healthy lifestyle. I am starting out with baby steps, so for right now I am walking usually 2-4 hours a day. Once I feel I am in control and it is a habit then I will add going to the gym and changing my diet to where I am in control. Congrats once again!

Good job! I totally understand it is easier and less stressful to take baby steps! Keep on trucking, you will definitely start feeling better :-)

• Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You are looking great.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I liked the way you kept proving your "doubting self" WRONG!! You look fantastic--smaller than a size 12!!
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am inspired! Thanks for the encouragement and great job, well done!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    great job, you should be very proud you look wonderful and yes your story is an inspiration! :)
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    I am BEYOND proud of you! That is absolutely amazing. You are an awesome individual with such a great heart. Keep it up!

Raymond
    435 lbs to 256 lbs
    Blog: www.fromgastrictofantastic.com
  • lrshipley
    lrshipley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a great story! I hope you continue to inspire many others. It's not easy, but it's not impossible.
  • MSUCINDY
    MSUCINDY Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is awesome progress. I relate to so much of what you wrote. I started in May and have lost 44 pounds and feel so much better! Keep it up. I still have a ways to go but the rewards come along the way!!
  • ASH2038602
    Options
    I know a couple of you have already, but anyone is welcome to send me a friend request. I really enjoy watching others succeed in their journeys! I really appreciate all of your kind words!
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    ASH2038602 wrote: »
    I ate better, I worked out, I got less fat ;)

Formula for success.

• Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love these success stories, thank you for sharing! :-)
  • ASH2038602
    Options
    Thank you for reading :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!