looking for friends with busy lives! :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm bri, a 21 year old, who works a full time job on 2nd shift. I have hypothyroidism, and at this point I've lost around 30 lbs. It was easier before I started working, but now I'm trying to find time to balance a healthy lifestyle, with a busy life. I'm looking for new friends who are understanding to the fact that I can't log in daily, but will support me anyway. :)

Replies

• kc_112
    kc_112 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Added you :) I'm 27 - work 2 jobs (which almost always results in only one full day off + 2 double shifts every week) plus I have 3 amazing children. Have been up and down with my weight ever since I had my son almost 4 years ago I'm down from my all time high, but have gained back about 25 pounds over the past year and want to see it gone!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends! :) we can do this girl!
  • cutenikki07
    cutenikki07 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I added you too!! I am a single mom of 2 running 2 business from home! Cant wait to connect!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi! I work full time, plus 3 kids and their sports...I'm gone from about 720am til 8pm 4 days a week... Ill add you.. feel free to add me too :)
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the military, so my days consist of 14 - 18 hours at work. I'm trying to achieve my fitness and weight goals even though I work pretty much all day. I'll add you! :)
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It's nice to meet you kasea! I would love to be friends :)