Natural Protein/Outdoor Intervals/Not Smoking

Hey Folks,

My trainer suggested I start logging my food when I found I was struggling to get up to my normal healthy weight. That's how I found this site and signed up.

I work seasonal construction and drink booze/smoke/coffee diet all summer, lose a bunch of weight and then quit smoking and get healthy every Fall. This year was the hardest quit and I think it's time to stop the cycle. Went full on interval training and swimming with Isagenix diet supplements at a local gym (that is totally AWESOME!!!).

Love the training and the diet helped but I can't afford Isagenix, it is rotting out my guts as my tolerance for lactose has decreased over the years. So I want to slowly switch to an outdoor based a-lactic anaerobic workout and switch to eating enough natural food to maintain my weight. I wanted to be an Isagenix $$$ fitness guy but I realize I'm definitely a lone wolf.

Any folks who crank out intense outdoor workouts and have raging metabolisms that burn calories inferno style, please add me. Or anyone else for that matter...

Replies

• hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Well I don't do any of that, but welcome to this board.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    You can add me. I don't do the isagenix. But I want to do the outdoor stuff when im fit enough. There is a guy on youtube who does it all natural he is very informative too but I dont know his name but his vids can be found under ketogenic diet search. Very info on supplements and outdoors