Hi just found my fitness pal:)

Options
Hi all Im Vannessa I have been using calorie king for the last five weeks and although I love the site I have found this one offers a lot more and I love the app I can use on my phone. I started this journey 4weeks ago and have lost just over 5kg so far. My lovely hubby has set up a home gym for me with treadmill, bike, twister and weight bench which I use daily I also purchased a nutribullet and have one to two of them per day which ensures me I am getting all my nutrients I am so motivated now and in the same routine every day so fingers crossed nothing happens to upset my apple cart lol looking forward to meeting new people and sharing hints and tips along the way,
Cheers
Ness :)

Replies

• scottrs1230
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me, we all need a little support
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanx so much will add you now :)
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Ness,
    Wow sounds like you are right in the zone to get this done :smile:
    If you need extra friends i log in daily and my food diary is open. Please feel free to add me.
  • nessab70
    nessab70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    thanx pinkie will add you now
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • SJLR14
    SJLR14 Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Seiferzz
    Options
    I'd like to have an at-home gym as well, but I have to be satisfied with my foldable bike... welcome :smile:
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    Hello & Welcome to MFP! :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    good luck with your journey you are doing great
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Good for you and awesome that your husband is supportive! My wife and I restarted our new healthy lifestyle in May and we've lost over 70 pounds so far this year!! Feel free to add.
  • shyhandful7
    shyhandful7 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    let's support each other! add me if your looking for new mfpals
  • Fight2BeFit4Life
    Options
    Hello, I am brand new to MFP as of today. I've never had to track my calories so this will be different for me but I am very excited. I workout regularly and I eat pretty healthy the majority of the time but I thought it was time to zero in on what needs to be cut out (or if there is anything that needs to be put in). I've been feeling a little discourage so I thought this was a great place to start to see some results! I find the hardest part of my weight loss/toning up journey is the nutrition and the fact that my friends and family tell me constantly I don't need to lose weight. I by no means think that I am huge but I did put on weight while in college and want to take that back off to where I was. I also want to feel better and a lot of people don't seem to understand why I'm trying so hard to get fit. I'm definitely in need of a little support and could use some new mfpals :)

Malinda
  • msalamun
    msalamun Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both the OP and Fight2BeFit4Life! I encourage you both to post on the message boards and reach out whenever you need help or have a question. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can all support each other!