Hi everybody

Options
I just wanted to say hi. I am 38 years old and I have lost track of the number of times I have dieted. I got to target last year but I have been unwell and gained back 24lbs or so and I am now heavier than ever.

I have a 15 year old son who is training to be a wrestler as in WWE sort of wrestling. This works well as I enjoy watching so I get to go to the shows and watch whilst he helps out :-)

This has worked out well as he is now at that age where he wants to eat healthily too for his sport so we are going to eat better together.

I have two dogs one who has arthritis and one who walks like he is on fast forward permanently he just goes and goes. My plan is to start exercising by walking initially and build up.

I would love to have some friends to share my journey with. My goals are simple to start with

Get into the habit of recording my meals and snacks.

Get to the point where I can sneeze without pain :smile:

To smile every day.

Thanks

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Excellent beginning. Friend request sent.
  • sjeannot
    sjeannot Posts: 143
    Options
    If you do not smile everyday where you are surrently, you won't smile where you are going. So make sure to acknowledge the blessings that you were graced with even now and while you are on your journey. We all have upds and downs, but it is important to stay positive. Nobody said the road wiould be easy. You got this because your heart is there. God bless you in your journey.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm here for you, however you need me!
  • mom2mcl
    mom2mcl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!! :) I've been on and off the diet train more times than I can remember. "This time" I've been at it just over two week. I'm already down 4.2... long way to go, but it is a start!! :)