lost 5 kilos in 30 days (only wanted to lose 3kilos)

Options
Hi everyone i just wanted to share my success and happiness with you all!
I did and am still doing a nutritional cleanse. I am 23 years old.In my first 30 days i lost 5 kilos and my goal was only 3! I havent been this small for a long time and i have two little ones. I have also gained very much needed energy so i dont feel tired and drained all day (still have to wake up to my 18 month old :/).
This cleanse has been a godsend!
I have attached my pictures. Left is day 1 and right day 30. Another 30 days in and some how i have lost another kilo! Now to tone up. :)7lg2bg93zb4v.jpg

Replies

• Bikinithissummer
    Bikinithissummer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! How did you do it!
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    What does your cleanse consist of?
  • tammymhicks
    tammymhicks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! How did you do it!
    Thankyou! So happy i will message you ladies. :)

• Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I may be rather cynical - but hey sod it - I smell a sales person.

If you've found the secret to miracle weightloss - share with us all - don't just PM those that are willing to pay for whatever snake oil you are selling.
  • bandit8it
    bandit8it Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Agreed...if you aren't selling something, let the rest of us know about your success!
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising
    a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!