ADVOCARE 24 DAY Challenge

Options
I was just wondering what your guys take is on this? I want to try it, but only if it's worth it to help me out of a plateu. I'd like to hear some pros and cons, success stories, non-successful stories. ETC.

Replies

• stacyjh1979
    stacyjh1979 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I did not do the entire 24 day challenge because I didn't have the money. I did the first "half" of the challenge which is actually 10 days and it is the "detox and cleanse" portion. Complete waste of money for me. I can't speak for anyone else. I have friends who have had success with Advocare and who sell it so I guess it has helped them. For me I didn't feel any better (as far as energy), it actually constipated me which was interesting since it's supposed to be a cleanse lol and I think I lost one pound which I likely would have anyway. That's my experience.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Save your money and eat real food.....
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Save your money.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    i know some who are doing it and i looked up ingredient and dont' like putting sucralose or other fake sugars into my body.
  • bnsunny
    bnsunny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different for me the 24 day challenge was great. I was able to loose 15lbs and it helped me get on the right track with eating. I think its a great idea if your looking for something the help with a plateu.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    What is Advocare? Sounds like health insurance.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    DiabolicalColossus Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Your wallet doesn't need to lose weight.