Super Quick Breakfast Sandwich

Options
1 english muffin
1 egg
2 slices turkey (deli meat/sandwich meat)
1 slice of cheese

1) Get a small bowl just big enough to scramble 1 egg in. Spray it with cooking spray, add the egg and scramble. Microwave it in 20 second bursts turning it once it gets solid enough to make sure the bottoms done. If it just needs a couple extra seconds do 5-10sec.
2) Microwave the turkey, cheese and muffin for about 30 seconds, add the egg and any salt or pepper you want to season it with, and thats a quick 2 minute breakfast sandwich. If you want more flavor that is healthier, add a spoon of salsa or a couple dabs of hot sauce or whatever you want.

Replies

• ScoutSerra
    Options
    I also do a slimfast or atkins (way less carbs) shake, whatever you buy, and mix in 2 shots of espresso. Ive done this with the walmart brand Equate Weight Loss shakes in milk chocolate (copy of slimfast milk chocolate), and ive done it with the french vanilla Atkins shakes. I also found Caramel Extract in the baking isle and i add a tiny drop or 2 to the atkins shakes just for flavor. I have a cheap $40 Mr.Coffee espresso machine from walmart and it makes 2 shots in just a minute so its another super quick breakfast option.
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish.. Nice and fast..