Looking for friends with open diary

Options
2»

Replies

• sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm another open diary person. I fully believe in being a countable for what I eat. Feel free to add me.
  • Jacqueline86Chavez
    Jacqueline86Chavez Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My diary is open.. i add absolutely everything i eat :) food wise haha

Add me :)
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    my food diary is open & I weigh my food whenever possible & always log everything. I do not eat clean by any means, but i try my best to eat a relatively healthy diet

add me, all are welcome but please just let me know if you saw this post in the friend request.
  • FFXXIV
    FFXXIV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm open to everyone too! I feel like its the only way I can be honest to myself.

Feel free to add me! I love good motivators :D
  • ElliieMental
    ElliieMental Posts: 189
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm always looking for new buddies :bigsmile:
  • purple4sure05
    purple4sure05 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I log every day :)
  • paintedladytc2010
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends yet...Can you add me? I just joined Friday. Thank you.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I've had an open diary ever since I figured out you could :p I need the accountability!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open, good days or bad days. Anyone can friend me. Also, I log on everyday.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be so dumb,but how do I make my food diary open.I tend to buy whatever,then eat same meals till it's gone. Boring for sure ,but have only been on here a couple wks , with lots to learn.! You are welcome to friend me.
  • nrida
    nrida Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New here and would also love some motivation :)
  • Smash666
    Smash666 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new motivation buddies. Feel free to add my guys and gals :D
  • SSteele75
    SSteele75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for fitness buddies. :)
  • Chuki5
    Chuki5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    tear it up..............I eat all kinds of foods so have at it......may your pallet be as open as mine
  • jacey12300
    jacey12300 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mines open too! So feel free to add :)
  • cerulean9
    cerulean9 Posts: 9
    Options
    I've just started here - didn't know that "closing" my diary was an option! I figure that logging in public will keep me somewhat accountable - ice cream bars and all.
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm open to buddies - And log in everyday. Anyone here feel free to add me :)
  • missreadyforchange
    Options
    Yes. I would love more friends with an open diary. Anyone can add me :D
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be so dumb,but how do I make my food diary open.I tend to buy whatever,then eat same meals till it's gone. Boring for sure ,but have only been on here a couple wks , with lots to learn.! You are welcome to friend me.

Go to "settings" and diary privacy settings is under that if you scroll down. Put "public" or "friends only" to make it open.

OP: mine's open too.
  • Rmolars
    Rmolars Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me!! I also like to see other people's diary's to get ideas on healthy foods :)