should i still havr my weekly cheat meal?

Options
Ive been dieting for 3 months so far and lost 20 pounds. I just started having cheat meals a month and a half ago. But all this week ive been sneaking junk food into moderation. So my question is should i still have me cheat meal for this.week if i burn it off in the gym.

Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Just remember than in order to keep the weight off, you need to see this as a lifestyle change, not a diet. Diets end, diets are restrictive, diets are bad. I would suggest from here on out find ways to include the foods you enjoy in moderation. Now on whether to keep your "cheat meal" this week, I guess it would depend on where your calories have been all week. I don't always stay under in calories, but as long as I'm under for the week average, it doesn't matter. When you say eating junk food all week, has it put you significantly over your calories?
  • shonako
    shonako Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    amcook4 wrote: »
    Just remember than in order to keep the weight off, you need to see this as a lifestyle change, not a diet. Diets end, diets are restrictive, diets are bad. I would suggest from here on out find ways to include the foods you enjoy in moderation. Now on whether to keep your "cheat meal" this week, I guess it would depend on where your calories have been all week. I don't always stay under in calories, but as long as I'm under for the week average, it doesn't matter. When you say eating junk food all week, has it put you significantly over your calories?

• shonako
    shonako Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks that makes sence and I have not been over my calorie goal as a matter of fact ive manage to keep the snacks within 1300 calories aday including the calories i burn in the gym and from running track.