Anybody else going through a breakup?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I was dumped a few weeks ago after a 4 yr relationship. To say its been difficult is an understatement. I'm so glad I found this thread so I can vent and see I'm not alone in this. My ex ate junk/fast food all the time. I went right along with him for a good year or 2 and gained 35 lb. Feeling awful and in pain about a year and a half ago, I started eating better, and making better choices when we ate out. I worked out and did a lot of active stuff for the better part of a year and lost 40 lb. We broke up (not because of my weight/eating) but I will be better off for it in that I don't have the temptations of fast food/junk since he is no longer around. One good thing I can say about him right now is that he never said anything about my weight, and when I brought it up, said he didn't care what size I was.

I've not been really tracking food and have let up on the exercise since a car accident last month, and have gained 5-10lb over the summer (not tracking). Now I need the distraction to keep my memories at bay, so this will be a good starting point again to continue to lost the weight and regain my healthy eating and lifestyle.