Salmon Recipes?

Options
2»

Replies

• coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Salmon Pasta Salad

1 can sockeye salmon (I use the Demings (has all the skin and bones in it))
    1 onion chopped
    approx. 1/2 bag of frozen peas (cooked, or just toss in and they will thaw)
    1 red pepper chopped
    (if you don't like peas, or some of the other veggies you can just use whatever you like)

1 package of rotini pasta (i use veggie ones)

1 bottle of Brianna's poppyseed dressing

and as much dill or whatever other spices you like

Boil the pasta, and drain. Put it in a large bowl, add all the other ingredients and stir!
    This makes a wonderful, easy to make salmon pasta salad! It's great to take anywhere (potlucks, camping, anywhere). Very tasty as cold left overs on a hot summer day.
  • chineyeyekhas
    chineyeyekhas Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    dklibert wrote: »

Mmmm they sound SO good! Deffo going to try Teriyaki Salmon, Thank you! :)
  • chineyeyekhas
    Options
    Swiftlet66 wrote: »
    Salmon with mango salsa!!
    Season salmon fillet with lime, olive oil, salt and pepper and broil in oven. Then make mango salsa with chopped purple onion, some medium ripe mangoes, jalapeño peppers, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper. Eat with brown rice or any grain you want! Yummm
    8g8kc1rn6ln4.jpg

That looks SO good, I'm hungry now! Haha
  • chineyeyekhas
    Options
    blazepurr wrote: »
    Salmon pumpkin patties!! All you need is a small tin of salmon, 300g of pumpkin and 1 egg! Steam the pumpkin in a microwave and then mix it all together, sperate into patties and bake in the oven. Extremely low calorie! Around 300-400 for the entire batch of patties depending on what type of salmon you use :-)4tm60foikqun.jpg

I didn't even know you could get Salmon in a can! Will be trying these, Thank you :)