How to deal with filthy neighbors..

Options
13»

Replies

• sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    How much of this is actually effecting you, outside of in your own mind? You don't have bugs. Your kids CAN play in your back yard, but you won't let them bc you are being ridiculous, and you seem to be harassing the mentally ill by running out to dramatically pour bleach on the property line, hoping they will see you and know how angry and disgusted you are. Really?

These neighbors don't deserve your ire, they deserve your compassion. Don't go clean for them, as they will not be able to keep it up, and you will feel further victimized. Call Adult Protective Services and then let it go. It's all you can do.

In reality, all that is effected here is your own image- you look less rich and cool bc your neighbors are mentally ill and have an ugly yard . Isn't that what this is really about? I'd be tempted to feel for you on the smell issue, but your whole post is so poor-little-me and dramatic, that I suspect the odor is similarly exaggerated.

Grass Germs! OMG! SAVE THE CHILDREN!
    Mine isnt the least helpful response anymore!
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Below you have some options:

1. start taking the occasional shiet on their lawn...
    2. have your guy friends start pissing on their porch
    3. pass out drunk on yours every so often...
    4. anonymously call CPS on them if they have children....
    5. start throwing your trash on their lawn.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    How much of this is actually effecting you, outside of in your own mind? You don't have bugs. Your kids CAN play in your back yard, but you won't let them bc you are being ridiculous, and you seem to be harassing the mentally ill by running out to dramatically pour bleach on the property line, hoping they will see you and know how angry and disgusted you are. Really?

These neighbors don't deserve your ire, they deserve your compassion. Don't go clean for them, as they will not be able to keep it up, and you will feel further victimized. Call Adult Protective Services and then let it go. It's all you can do.

In reality, all that is effected here is your own image- you look less rich and cool bc your neighbors are mentally ill and have an ugly yard . Isn't that what this is really about? I'd be tempted to feel for you on the smell issue, but your whole post is so poor-little-me and dramatic, that I suspect the odor is similarly exaggerated.

Grass Germs! OMG! SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Another junk yard owner. LOL