A Good Start

Options
Down 20 pounds. Started in July.... average 1 pound per week which is what I want to do. This time around, I am serious and am using myfitnesspal to record all my food, water and exercise AND I got a FitBit to record all my movements, steps etc. which is a fun challenge to myself to see how much I can move throughout the day. myfitnesspal interacts with FitBit and syncs with FitBit. THANK YOU myfitnesspal for pairing up with FitBit. A Day at a Time......and it is working. Onward I go today.....

Replies

• Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! high five!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Down 20 pounds. Started in July.... average 1 pound per week which is what I want to do. This time around, I am serious and am using myfitnesspal to record all my food, water and exercise AND I got a FitBit to record all my movements, steps etc. which is a fun challenge to myself to see how much I can move throughout the day. myfitnesspal interacts with FitBit and syncs with FitBit. THANK YOU myfitnesspal for pairing up with FitBit. A Day at a Time......and it is working. Onward I go today.....
    :scream: lol sorry I miss the cheers guy... you get a congrats scream instead. !!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great results - I'm a Fitbit lover as well!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!