My belt NSV

bstoudt369
bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
The picture pretty much speaks for itself as my waist has shrunk. I had to punch the last three holes. I think I need another one soon!

Replies

• 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Awesome :+1:
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    LOL - I think you're ready for a new belt! Congratulations!
  • PrairieRunner2015
    PrairieRunner2015 Posts: 126 Member
    edited October 2014
    Congrats on the obviously significant reduction! It's an awesome feeling, great way to see your progress, and a pick me on bad days isn't it? I have been doing the same thing. Does anyone give you grief about needing to get a new belt? (I do)
  • 140g
    140g Posts: 7 Member
    Newbie here. What does NSV stand for??
  • bstoudt369
    bstoudt369 Posts: 76 Member
    NSV = Non-Scale Victory.

Thanks everyone. The problem is I haven't bought new pants yet because I still have 25-30 lbs to lose, so the too big belt doesn't hold up the too big pants!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    edited October 2014
    ...and judging from the wear arc near each belt hole, you do not spend much time at any given weight. You are really making progress!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    :open_mouth::sunglasses::sunglasses: You are making amazing progress.
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2014
    Congratulations! Before starting my own diet I wouldn't have believed the belt NSV could be so important, but it's huge (you'll pardon the expression ...)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!