Using myfitnesspal forever

Hello,

I've been using myfitnesspal instead of Weight Watchers as it was becoming a hassle to search and find regular foods. Plus, myfitnesspal is free. I've been yo yo dieting since I was 34 years old. South Beach diet has had the most success for me. I've also done a cleanse and it was wonderful, but only for 3 days. I am currently on a 22-day vegan challenge and hoping to start cutting carbs which will help with my weight loss. I would like to lose 20lbs, so I can continue to wear the clothes I already have (and not be uncomfortable in it) and not have to buy more sizes.

dj

Replies

• CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,385 Member
    ...Best of luck. I think you'll find that there's a lot of good here. Poke around in the forums, make yourself the expert of your own weight loss.

There was nothing better than the day I realized that I knew everything I needed to know to make myself what I wanted to be, that I wasn't playing by anyone's rules but mine. You'll get there. Friend me if you'd like.
  • Journey0912
    Journey0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome dj!! This is a great place for encouragement, support, recipes, and all sorts of information from other's experiences. Since you're currently on a 22-day vegan challenge, why not pop on over to the Team Vegan group or the newest vegan group that was just started called Trying Vegan? Lots of friendly, welcoming, helpful folks in those groups that can help you with any questions or struggles you may be having. Also there's lots of vegan recipes you can try out as well! Feel free to add me as a friend or contact me any time.
    All the best to you! :D
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Sounds like you only do trendy fads. If you're gonna decide to stay here forever, maybe it's time to check out some classic programs you can stay with for the better part of a year :D:D:D
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    &h=620&w=620&tbnid=kWJQqq_NYkINRM:&zoom=1&q=funny+pictures&docid=AH5pdEZWYA1OUM&hl=en&ei=YtD4VMqcEMzaoATZtYL4DQ&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-att-us&ved=0CDUQMygRMBE