What to do when you have gained it all back

Options
2»

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was actually wondering about that, why every time I drink a Pepsi I want more before its even gone I am already opening the next can its like an addiction. I am not like that when I am on a good diet, my body would only bug me when I would wait to long to eat. But when all I eat is junk, all I want is junk and I want it all the time!
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Go by how your clothes fit, and weight yourself regularly so your accountable.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of gaining it all back, but have (hopefully) caught it before it gets too far. I the same as you have had a work schedule change and no longer am able to workout on my lunch break. This is the only time I can workout and actually get anything out of it. I am on thyroid meds, but am still tired all of the time, so mornings and evenings are not an option, or I half *kitten* it and dont get anything out of it. My motivation has just become my sucky mood, bloated belly and feeling of universal grossness!!! No matter what has happened, its done. Move on and get that mojo back!!! I had to change my ticker today. I was so proud of that 80 pounds lost. It was a bitter pill to swallow to change my ticker to my actual weight lost.
  • adodone
    Options
    Last year I lost over 60 pounds and was under 200 for the first time since I can remember. I am an emotional eater (like a lot of women) and my best friend committed suicide on April 2. Since then I have been so depressed and when I am not at work I just want to lay around on the couch and eat. Needless to say, I gained it all back and then some. I know he would not want me to do this to myself so I signed back up on myyfitnesspal today and am determined to get back on track. I could really use some motivation and some friends to help keep me accountable.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I haven't gained it all back but I got a little set back when I had a rough month. Back on track and almost done losing what I gained. I know exactly how I gained some back, eating way to much junk.

My previous bouts with weight loss I would gain it all back. This was because my diet wasn't sustainable.

If you know you will eat "bad" foods ones you lose the weight,..or when you get stressed. Find a way to fit some in your diet. Also make sure you know how much you can eat when you aren't exercising. Having a plan ahead of time will help with not getting defeated when life happens.

You can do this!
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I work 14 - 18 hour days. You just have to make the time. It's required of me to work out before my shifts start, though, since I'm in the military and we HAVE to keep a certain weight and fitness standard, and believe me, the military doesn't care if you have no sleep, you just have to do it. It's just discipline and time management, and getting motivated. Luckily for me, the motivation is forced on me if I want to stay in the military :) Good luck, I know you can do it!