My biggest loss to date

Options
This month I lost 13lbs which is my biggest loss to date and I can't even believe it. Previously I lost 6lbs, then 8lbs so 13lbs is quite the jump. I started T25 and in the first week of the program I lost 6lbs. I've now lost 27lbs out of my 73lbs goal (quite possible I'll need to lose more after I hit this goal).

PS: I now have a neck lol :D

Replies

• CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Amazing losses.
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Great job .... you motivating me to start the DVDs one more time. (Always start and leave them in the middle :( )
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    syedsaad wrote: »
    Great job .... you motivating me to start the DVDs one more time. (Always start and leave them in the middle :( )

I did 10 Minute Trainer which was really hard as first because I hadn't moved a muscle in 10 years but it just got too comfortable so I decided to bite the bullet and move up a gear to T25 and I'm so glad I did. My body hurts all over right now, I don't think there's an inch that isn't sore but it's only 5 days a week so I have the weekend to recover. I can just feel that it's working me so much harder than TMT ever did and that's amazing.
  • anna3669
    anna3669 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Necks are amazing :wink: Well done, you must be delighted :):):)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Very nice... Congrats on your your progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!