Starting again...heres to a improved me!

Options
I have been a member to myfitnesspal for several years, logging in very occasionally. I am an RN and am currently finishing my bachelors online. I recently got engaged to my high school sweetheart, we have been dating for 14 years now. I am currently planning a destination wedding for next November and I really want to get in shape and become healthier before our wedding. I have decided to start making better food choices--I currently enjoy eating out several times a week and I work weekend option, so I am home quite a bit and I tend to eat when I am bored. Eating at home I think will give me more control of how many calories I am taking in. I am starting the insanity workouts on Monday, and plan on completing them mon-fri (5day/week regimen instead of 6day/week). It just works better with my work schedule. I am currently sitting at the highest weight I have ever been at, and am very uncomfortable in myself. I feel like my self confidence suffers because I am not healthy. I plan on losing weight in small goals. My long term goal is 42 pounds. I feel like this is something I really could do being that I would only need to lose a little over 3 pounds a month until the wedding. So here I go! Good luck to everyone who is just starting, and if anyone would like to help me stay accountable I would greatly appreciate it!