Women 5'3-5'5 Success Stories??!!

Options
mrsKOrtiz
mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
I am 5'4 and I have nearly 90 ponds to lose. My goal weight is 140Ibs. Would love to see other women success stories around my height!

Replies

• Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have lost 68lbs so far.
  • Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    5'3" too. Lost about 34lbs since beginning of April. You can do it! Friend me if you need support.
  • Frankiigii
    Frankiigii Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and I'm in the process of losing 75 pounds. Only lost 8 so far, but that's in two weeks :smile: Friend me if you'd like a weight loss buddy!
  • ingazar
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and lost 22lbs in 3 months! it's doable
  • annehutson2
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I have lost 44 lbs. since around June/July. I gave up Diet Soda and Electronic Cigs too. I eat fruits, and vegetables, beans, and seeds, and nuts, and just a little bit of carbs once in a while, and my meat portions are around 4 to 6 ounces and maybe 3 to 4 times a week I use coconut oil and red palm fruit oil for the health benefits. It is doable... I am making mine a lifestyle rather than a diet and the lbs. are shedding. Everything I do I research online and I also get idea's from the show Dr. Oz and health news and shows. I am beginning to feel great.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    Options
    Great job ladies!!
  • mrsKOrtiz
    Options
    csyount wrote: »
    I'm 5'3" and have lost 68lbs so far.
    Awesome transition!!

• mrsKOrtiz
    Options
    I am 5'4 and I have lost 44 lbs. since around June/July. I gave up Diet Soda and Electronic Cigs too. I eat fruits, and vegetables, beans, and seeds, and nuts, and just a little bit of carbs once in a while, and my meat portions are around 4 to 6 ounces and maybe 3 to 4 times a week I use coconut oil and red palm fruit oil for the health benefits. It is doable... I am making mine a lifestyle rather than a diet and the lbs. are shedding. Everything I do I research online and I also get idea's from the show Dr. Oz and health news and shows. I am beginning to feel great.
    AWESOME!! You will find yourself as a success in no time!
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Him I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 154lbs my heaviest i was 242lbs that's about 8 yrs ago gained a lot with my first child who is now 13yrs old but I have two more younger children and I gained but lost most of it after pregnancy I love good so I only drink water sometimes coffee.. and I walk and jog and workout with slim in 6.... I will try to post a before picture I still need to lose 15lbs and tone up more from having babies...good luck you can add me if u like -
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Him I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 154lbs my heaviest i was 242lbs that's about 8 yrs ago gained a lot with my first child who is now 13yrs old but I have two more youngeodchildren and I gained but lost most of it after pregnancy I love gd so I only drink water sometimes coffee.. and I walk and jog and workout with slim in 6.... I will try to post a before picture I stil)l need to lose 15lbs and tone up more from having babies...good luck you can add me if u like -[/quote
  • juanitarochelle2014
    Options
    Sorry my cell was acting up lol but I meant to way Him and that I love food so try to exercise 5 days a week for one hr in a half
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and have lost roughly 63lbs. My top weight was about 184lbs four years ago. I took 55lbs off in about 7-8 months, maintained for a while, put 10-15lbs back on, and this spring buckled down again and have lost 22 lbs since the end of May. Feel free to check out my profile picture.

I'm 29 y/o and about 121lbs now.
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    5'3 and lost 29lbs in 6 months, been maintaining fpr 8 months. Add me as a friend if you'd like to.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3 and I've started at 260.4 about 2 years ago. Had my last child during this time, so it's more like 70lbs in about 15 months. I still have a more to lose and hopefully I'll have a success story of my own soon.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'3.5 and I started at 206 in March. Im 174 now. Trying to get to 147.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4 1/2. I started at 280 pounds in July 2013. I am currently at 167 and my long range target is 145. I started at size 24/26 and am now at size 14.
  • sunshinecicadas
    sunshinecicadas Posts: 28 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and started back in 2010 at 247. in one year i dropped to 207. i took two years off because i was uprooting my life and maintained very well, actually lost another ten lbs just from what i learned through this app. i then tried south beach and lost between 5-10 lbs, but that was at the beginning & it honestly didn't work for me. I'm back ready to lose about 35-40 to be at 140. i can dig some pictures out sometime but this app definitely works & IMO is the most effective!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5"
    SW ~184lbs
    CW 121lbs

I posted above a few days ago but finally got my act together to post some pics. :) If I can do it, you can too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!