70lbs in 165 days

Options
IMG_20141009_0801321_zps09e10649.jpg

Over the past 165 days i've totally made over my life, watching what I eat, eating a bit less than what I burn during a day, exercising, walking long distances, and just being overall happier and more energetic in my everyday life. I went from 365 lbs at 5ft 7inches tall and 28years old, not being able to touch my toes, couldn't put shoes on if they weren't slip ons or flip flops, was wearing a size 28 plus in jeans, 4-5x in tops, I couldn't walk more than a few hundred feet without being so winded and sweaty that I felt gross. At 293 lbs, Now, I can easily touch my toes, I can cross my legs, my belly is shrinking, i'm shrinking! I'm now in a size 22/24, and comfortably wearing size 2x/3x tops, I also have accumulated quite a few pair of running shoes. I've dedicated the time to this, for my health, for my life... I want to live, and not have my weight hold me back from doing what I want. I enjoy the outdoors, I love going on long hikes or super long walks in my neighborhood. I love going for late night runs/jogs at my local park. I have a ways to go in this journey yet(at the very least, another 70lbs to lose), but I'm determined to hit each milestone of my ultimate goal.

Replies

• Losangal
    Losangal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, keep up the great work!
  • pammyd76
    pammyd76 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! Well done.
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Congrats on your success, and your positive new outlook!
  • MandyGraham73
    MandyGraham73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Amazing accomplishment!!
  • tia530
    tia530 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Looking good, great work :)
  • Kealihc
    Kealihc Posts: 39
    Options
    You look awesome! Amazing progress for sure :)
  • lemonychild
    lemonychild Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • yolohunter
    yolohunter Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You're awesome- congrats :smiley:
  • 1nnocenteyes
    1nnocenteyes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Excellent work... Ur an inspiration to people who think they are too big and it's not worth the effort, you prove that it is and it doesn't have to take that long!!
  • Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done you! :D
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. :D
  • corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great work! You must be delighted everytime you pass a mirror now!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Proud of you. Keep it up!
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Huge difference between the pictures but imagine the real difference is all the small victories along the way...buying the trainers...jogging the first time etc... well done so far!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. Well done, bet your excited about further progress. So many personal achievements for you.
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    ohh my gosh!! You are amazing!! Well done!! Keep up the great work your doing its definitely paying off!!
  • roxweb
    roxweb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that is marvelous, you look GREAT!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!