Grow taller 4 idiots

Options
Well call me an idiot cause I came across this program and decided to do it, I am currently 5'6 so it's worth a try .. Anyways the basic thing is eating certain healthy foods and stretching to stretch the bones out this making you taller .. It sais no weight lifting .. Do you think I'll be able to still grow if I still weight lift? I can't stop because I am in wrestling and lifting is like a daily thing ..

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I weep for our future.
  • Alassonde
    Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The only way you can grow taller is by taking growth hormones, and even those only work if you haven't stopped growing yet. I've never heard of anyone being able to get taller after reaching adult height.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of haters. Keep doing it, you will be 6'3" in no time.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    the+rack.jpg
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    I weep for our future.

This.

*sigh*
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mad8a4hnAK1r6aoq4o1_250.gif
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Unless you get surgery to lengthen your limbs like little people do or you get on a stretcher isn't going to happen butter sorry.
    Although I've personally shrunk 5 inches, lemme tell you that's a *kitten* and makes my back problems even worse.
    Be happy with how tall you are, it could be worse.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You can also lengthen your bones by breaking them and having them spaced slightly so they have to repair themselves. A gal I know had one leg a few inches shorter than the other and had it done.

My advice would be to eat sensibly and exercise for the health benefits, and stop listening to weird advice.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

ok wait. now. my husband speaks english as his fourth language, and when he describes me he often calls me "taller" which i am taller than a lot of women but he means bigger. he just doesnt speak english that well.

and now i reread and i see you are asking if weight lifting stunts your growth...

so... either you are a child still growing, or.....

yea i dont get it.

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Chapin1997 wrote: »
    Well call me an idiot cause I came across this program and decided to do it, I am currently 5'6 so it's worth a try .. Anyways the basic thing is eating certain healthy foods and stretching to stretch the bones out this making you taller .. It sais no weight lifting .. Do you think I'll be able to still grow if I still weight lift? I can't stop because I am in wrestling and lifting is like a daily thing ..

crazy-laughter.jpg
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Chapin1997 wrote: »

Honey. No. Sorry. Your bones won't stretch. This is the height you are. Learn to love yourself, and have a rockin bod.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    When someone starts their post "call me an idiot" then posts something idiotic, would that be an instruction?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Are you sure you're 19 as your profile states?
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    3204840swsw.gif

If you're still under the age of 20, then naturally you might still grow. Otherwise, you're stuck where you are. 5'6 isn't a terrible height, anyway.

Funnily, the shortest guy at my school was the best at high jump.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    If you want to grow taller here is a neat trick: measure your height after a day of being on your feet all day then go to bed. Measure it again the second you wake up next morning. Vioala! You're taller!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    If only we could grow taller. Then I could stop trying to lose weight. I would be a perfect BMI if I could just grow 5 inches!
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    :s
  • _Stardust_
    _Stardust_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    These emojis are making me thirsty.