I have lost my best friend.....

Options
I always thought I had one best friend I could count on....sadly that is no longer the case. Maybe I am not the only one? My blog post explains......

http://www.fromgastrictofantastic.com/blog/when-times-get-tough

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I get that you have lots to share, but many of us have gotten in trouble for sharing links to external blogs. Instead of sharing your external blog maybe you can start using the one MFP has provided. The reason sharing external blogs is frowned upon is because some people make money off of them (more visitors equals more money) and linking to a site where you may profit is spam (which is against the rules).
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    I get that you have lots to share, but many of us have gotten in trouble for sharing links to external blogs. Instead of sharing your external blog maybe you can start using the one MFP has provided. The reason sharing external blogs is frowned upon is because some people make money off of them (more visitors equals more money) and linking to a site where you may profit is spam (which is against the rules).

Thank you very much for the tip :) I have read MFP rules and it very clearly states I can link to a personal blog as long as I do not advertise anything on it....which I do not. They say it must be personal in nature. I do appreciate you saying something and giving me a heads up!