Hi Everyone. Im new to this!! :-)

Options
Hi everyone

Im a busy mum of 3 great kids. I also work at an office and so my job involves me sitting at my desk and working away on a computer.

After having my first child my weight increased and continued to do so as i had my children.

Even though im busy...i always feel drained and have no energy. Its because of this i have picked up bad snacking habits.

My weaknesses is chocolate. (D*mn you chocolate! !) I love the stuff but its not helping me in my quest for weight loss.

I want to lose weight for 2 reasons:

1) For my children: i want to set a good example to them. They want a mum who can run around with them and be active ,not a lazy couch potato

2) For Me: i want to feel good about me. I want to wear something and feel confident. I don't want to be out of breath walking up a flight of stairs..... i don't want to feel tired and lazy. I want to feel fitter. I WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE!

I hope you can encourage me ( and (vice versa) in my journey to become healthier and fitter :-)

Replies

• Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well, this is a great first step! You're more than welcome to add me! I log everyday and enjoy seeing others succeed!
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am here daily and I'll be here for the long haul.
  • razmataz100
    Options
    Thank you. Here's to Shedding Weight and Becoming Healthier!! :)