Amazing Transformation!!! and beautiful wedding pics
  • cerexflikex
    cerexflikex Posts: 58
    Options
    Just Wow!
  • cerulean9
    cerulean9 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. Congrats on your accomplishments!
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!
  • Robin_Anne
    Robin_Anne Posts: 54
    Options
    Incredible journey for you! Thank you for sharing with all of us. You look very happy and really fit.
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a wonderful accomplishment! You look amazing!!
  • Sharonbed4d
    Sharonbed4d Posts: 163
    Options
    Amazing results...keep up the great work!
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! You look amazing and congrats on all your success!!!:smile:
  • sneebuck
    sneebuck Posts: 30
    Options
    awesome you look great WTG
  • VickieZureich
    VickieZureich Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your story gives the rest of us so much encouragement as we journey on to a healthier lifestyle with its ups and downs!! You look and sound amazing!
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    Super inspiring! I love that you said you were happy all along. So important!
  • laurabelle2013
    Options
    Super inspiring! I love that you said you were happy all along. So important!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring! You made a beautiful bride!
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Hearing how you overcame a year long plateau is very inspiring. Never give up. Never surrender! Great wedding pic.
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your success!!
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Options
    What an exciting two years! You look amazing. Congrats!
  • phizzylizzy
    phizzylizzy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That's really incredible - you look fantastic! So inspiring for me, and your story helps put things in perspective - two years is super gradual, but permanent! Happy for your success :)
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love how long term your commitment has been, how you have kept moving forward in the face of challenges. I was telling my husband that I planned on logging in for the rest of my life. That if I died he would have close my account. It isn't about dieting, it is about being accountable to yourself. You are going to have days where you eat way too many calories. But the only way for me to keep it from becoming a lifestyle is for me to see the numbers in my daily diary.
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    YOu are such an inspiration! Good for you for having the dedication to stick with it. Congrats on your amazing transformation!
  • katiekate58
    katiekate58 Posts: 22
    Options
    Awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!