help! I need real tips on modifying meals as i continue to loose

Options
Hi,

I'm categorizing this as "success story" because I've been very successful so far simply by recording my foods and hitting the gym. However, my mini-goal was 100 pounds by Halloween and i know that's not really going to happen any more (and honestly, i'm cool with it).

The reason is-- i can't seem to maintain weight loss (i keep fluctuating between "total lost" 79-83 pounds) and i think it's what i'm eating? I'm working out 4-6 times/ week and eating what I've been eating since starting but just less of it. So my question is: to the folks reading this who have lost substantial weight, did this happen to you? and what did you do?

To those who have not, your tips and recommendations are also welcome :)

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Usually it means you are eating too much. Often it means you aren't being as accurate as you were before. A taste here, a lick there, a bite from time to time add up. If you aren't weighing everything that's another culprit. Try locking down and being accurate when logging.

If you open your diary you might get more (and more helpful) responses.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Open you diary so people can help you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!