Tattoos

Options
124»

Replies

• lillith1991
    lillith1991 Posts: 70
    Options
    I want rose, and have wanted the same thing since I was 13(I'm 22 now). I hope to get it this summer. When you get it make sure its something your going to want forever. Think it over for as long as possible to make sure it doesn't change.
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i have tattoos
    but a word of advise-
    1. think about th etatoo u are getting on u and how it s gonna look when u are 80
    2. make sure equipment is clean and sterile. new needle, all that
    3. i would go to a one a friend recommends
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    i have tattoos
    but a word of advise-
    1. think about th etatoo u are getting on u and how it s gonna look when u are 80
    2. make sure equipment is clean and sterile. new needle, all that
    3. i would go to a one a friend recommends

I'm sorry but who cares about what it is going to look like when you are 80... seriously... are cleanskin 80yr olds better looking then a tattooed 80yr old?
  • andiroot
    andiroot Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm sorry but who cares about what it is going to look like when you are 80... seriously... are cleanskin 80yr olds better looking then a tattooed 80yr old?

well said...
    we all age and we will all probably be senile & amazing,
    some will have stories to tell and some will have them with visual aids.

20aqq0j.jpg
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I guy that i work with is also a professional tattooist, his work is amazing and very reasonably priced. I am just a few pounds away from my goal weight, so i've booked him to do a tat on my hip on Monday....that way i will HAVE to knuckle down and burn these last few pounds so i can show it off :p
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's true that tattoes can shrink into blobs when you lose a lot of weight?
  • JellyBeanQueen86
    Options
    Does anyone know if it's true that tattoes can shrink into blobs when you lose a lot of weight?

blobs... i dont think so... but my cousin was quite big when she got a tattoo on her arm (the grin and tonix/happy sad faces) and then lose A LOT in a very short amount of time... they weren't the same as they were when she first had them... a little stretched out/longer looking faces. but they didn't turn into blobs of ink.

Maybe if you got a really small detailed tattoo while extremly overweight and then lost a lot... maybe only then would it look like a blob. but i kinda doubt it.
  • admegamo
    admegamo Posts: 175 Member
    Options

blobs... i dont think so... but my cousin was quite big when she got a tattoo on her arm (the grin and tonix/happy sad faces) and then lose A LOT in a very short amount of time... they weren't the same as they were when she first had them... a little stretched out/longer looking faces. but they didn't turn into blobs of ink.

Maybe if you got a really small detailed tattoo while extremly overweight and then lost a lot... maybe only then would it look like a blob. but i kinda doubt it.

That's good to know. I have a medium sized tattoo on my forearm...But I also have a very small star on my hand. I guess I'll see. ^_^ lol