MFP is the best diet out there!

ScottH_200
ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I know it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle, errr, it's a journey ;-)

Replies

• ScottH_200
    I hate this new format. I typed a long post on my cellphone and hit post and the only thing that showed up was the first line. SNAP! Oh well, I like MFP and have lost a lot of weight this past year. The end.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Congrats! I hate when that happens, losing a post
  • ScottH_200
    Why isn't my ticker showing up anymore?
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    "As with any transition, some items had to take a lower priority, but will be coming in time. The following are on our roadmap, but will not be present at launch:

News Feed updates and Inbox/Email/Push notifications — We will integrate messaging to your News Feed, MFP Mail, and enable email and push notifications down the road

“My Recent Forum Posts” will not be visible to friends who visit your profile page on the website

Search for Groups — we’ll add the ability to search for existing Groups in a future update

Weight loss tickers will not be attachable in your forum post signatures

Other users cannot yet be set to “ignore” "
    http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1710649-planned-features-for-future-forum-updates
    Yay...I was sad too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!