Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Uncertain person

Hello i would like to lose a stone in weight, a further half a stone would be great but I have been trying to lose this weight for a very long time. I'm five foot four and weigh eleven stone at the moment. I am unable to exercise fully due to a back operation but am working up slowly by walking further each time I go out. I have looked into how much I should eat to not starve myself, but eat a reasonable amount to lose slowly and steadily and think that the 1200 calorie mark is a good general place to start. I have found it difficult to lose this amount of weight the older I have become, nearly fifty and am hitting the dreaded menopause! Any advice would be really welcome by perhaps people out there with similar amounts and age to lose. Thank you

Replies

• ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 516 Member
    Hey -- Add me if you'd like. Happy to chat about calories and being 50 -ish...