Body Beast- good for women??

Options
Hi all!

My husband just ordered Body Beast from beachbody. I am a huge fan of beachbody workouts, and have done P90x, T25 PiYo, and TurboFire. I have 15 pounds of baby weight left to lose and really want to tone up all over. I was wondering if any women out there would recommend Body Beast for someone like me. I LOVE lifting weights but I definitely don't want to gain weight or bulk up. Please let me know what you think!

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Edit: Wrong thread. I apologize.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You will not bulk, you do not have enough testosterone.... It is a great program for females too.....
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    kmhaley81 wrote: »
    Hi all!

My husband just ordered Body Beast from beachbody. I am a huge fan of beachbody workouts, and have done P90x, T25 PiYo, and TurboFire. I have 15 pounds of baby weight left to lose and really want to tone up all over. I was wondering if any women out there would recommend Body Beast for someone like me. I LOVE lifting weights but I definitely don't want to gain weight or bulk up. Please let me know what you think!
    Lot's of women doing it. There is also a few fb pages one is called Beastettes.

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    it's fine.

diet = weight loss or gain or maintain

training = training.

there are no gender specifics to either of those.