thinking out loud

Options
Well I am doing it. 5 weeks ago if someone would have said I could walk on my treadmill for 30 minutes again @ 3.4 I would have told them that was not happening. But I am there, and feeling good about it. Eating good and feeling good. More energy than I have had in years. Just needed to put it out there.

Replies

• shortly2Bthin
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!
  • chezwhat
    chezwhat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Really well done, bow I hope you go on to do more and continue to impress yourself.
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It sure feels good to make those strides :-) thanks for sharing your progress!
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! ;)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. My husband couldn't keep with my on my walk 3 months ago without huffing and puffing. Now he can! We can get better!
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!! When I hear of others success it inspires me !!
  • Lori13245
    Lori13245 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • monicabroadbentswearingen
    Options
    Update, I am know working on the Elliptical. First time on thought I was going to die after 1 min 30 sec. seriously WOW. I am know up to 20 minutes and I love it. Also added an extra weight to all but 1 of my back strengthening machines. And doing 35 min. on treadmill with goal of getting to 45 min. by Nov. 15. Going through a lot of family emotional stress right know, working out really helps me get my mind off of that. Thanks for the support, I am sure you all know how important that is. :)ej2wfjqxmovr.jpg