Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Twila,
I've had My Fitness Pal for a couple of years but haven't used it to its full potential. I want to weight 140lbs and currently, I'm suffering from plantar fasciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome and Achilles tendinitis all simultaneously. I haven't worked out in almost 3 weeks so I got online to see what type of cardio I can do and found there was a community on My Fitness Pal. I haven't had this much weight on me in years. I decided back in 2005-6 after being married a for years that my husband and myself, had gained a significant amount of weight. We got the entire family involved and we all loss weight and kept it off. I've gained about 10 lbs after a little slacking here or there, but this is a lot to lose. I had surgery last November and I never thought I would be off track for so long, I got back in the swing of things after 6 months and I just can't seem to catch a break. I hit it hard and heavy and I injured my foot. Well, I don't plan to allow any more time to past now that I've been able to get the pain level down from a 10 to about a 3-4 most days with meds. I am in a boot and an ankle sleeve now that the cast is off, so I can exercise. Even if I can only sit and bit fit..LOL I need some support I'm separated and my children are out of the house now so it's just me.

Replies

• Sorry to hear you're injured, that bites. There are a lot of exercises you can do in a chair. There used to be a show on public television that was just that, Sit and be Fit. Good luck!
  • tsardinea
    tsardinea Posts: 18 Member
    Yes, I know, that's where I got it from. I'm actually recording it now that you brought it up. I didn't realize it still came on. I've got to get some exercise in. Thanks for the vote of confidence. :-)