100+ pounds to lose looking for friends

Options
I have been on MFP for a while but dropped off for a bit. I am looking to find friends for support who have 100+ pounds to lose. I only have a couple of friends who currently log on once in a while. Looking for people to keep me motivated.

Replies

• MeltingCandlewax
    MeltingCandlewax Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I have about 100 pounds to go as well.
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I log daily, and have an open diary. I have 75 more lbs to lose, I'm already down 25 lbs in the past 10 weeks. My short term goal is to lose 20 more lbs by Christmas. Add me if you want! I need more friends who log regularly.
  • mellowkate
    mellowkate Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request now. Same boat - was about halfway to my goal (-72) but gained a LOT of it back in the past year, so I've got a similar goal.
  • MegE_N
    MegE_N Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want to lose, in a perfect world, 110lbs. I'm at 47lbs down currently.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My plan is 100 lbs and I am down 77 so any of you can add me. Please read my profile and see if we would make a good fit
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100+ lbs since 2011. You can add me if you like. I just started MFP this year though.
  • rosepeppercreek
    rosepeppercreek Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've been on for 20 days and logged every single one. :) Down 15lbs, still have quite a few to go.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    I have lost 115 lbs since doing mfp it took me 3 yrs I have been in maintenance for almost a yr but still have times I struggle add me if you want I love to help motivate others and in turn keeping myself motivated
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have 105 or so to go :-) and try to log in daily
  • MsNikiDrops
    MsNikiDrops Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been on and off as well. I am vowing to stick to it this time. I need to lose 100+ pounds and have some ways to go as well. I could also use the motivation! ;)
  • FastFoodFanatic
    Options
    Hey there, I have 100 pounds to lose too! It is the hardest thing I've ever started. This time, I am determined to do it!
  • Shaluna
    Shaluna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and I'd like more friends. :)
  • Junebugsc
    Junebugsc Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • steppygirl986
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I lost about 70 pounds 5 years ago and then went through a nasty break up and gained it all back. I'm sick of making excuses for myself and just want to get back to a healthy weight. Definitely need friends to help keep me motivated and accountable.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    The same for me. I'll send you a friend request. And to a few others who commented that seem awesome as well!
  • kennethcarney
    kennethcarney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 23 down 80 to go.
  • MrsRyannTaylor
    MrsRyannTaylor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would like to lose between 125 and 150lbs.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, 27lbs down.. 73lbs to go...we can do it
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Count me in. I fell off and just starting again. My goal is 110 pounds. Feel free to add me
  • heathengirl
    heathengirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I've got about 60 lbs left to go. Also looking for support and motivation.