Scale recommendations?

Options
2»

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My scale just strictly does weight, it doesn't connect to the internet or do anything fancy, however it is nice and accurate. I can step on it 10 times in a row and it'll show the same weight. It's a glass scale and the brand name is Thinner
    http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/thinner-thinner-glass-digital-precision-scale/139773?collectionName=Featured+Items&fromCollectionPage=false
    (except mine is not breast cancer awareness)
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to stay up with this thread too. I think my scale is drunk 99% of the time.

lol, thanks I needed the laugh.
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have a Health o meter scale from Walmart that works fine. I think I bought it for $20-25.
  • abrodniak
    abrodniak Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I really like my Weight Watchers scale. I've had it for three years, and it works just as well today as it did brand new.
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I really like mine:
    EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/ 400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology

It's accurate with my doctor's scale and it measures my body fat, bone mass, etc. I got it on Amazon and it was $54.95/.
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I use the Fitbit Aria, it connects to MFP through WiFi and figures weight and body fat %. I got mine at Best Buy, but you can also buy it at fitbit.com for the same price (not sure about shipping though).
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    EatSmart scale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004L6NTHU/ref=oh_details_o09_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

$54

Measures a ton of different things. Easily the best scale I've had. Accurate as all heck. Can't recommend it enough. Plus, it looks stylish to boot.