Starting...again...

Hello MFPP(myfitnesspal peeps)....here it is a Monday, and a new week to look at new goals. I am entering in my inner office challenge...and I really need something to motivate me. I have tried challenges before, and I have tried using myftiness pal, and I have tried it all. It's not that I'm not educated in what to do...it's just that I get super frustrated trying to do it. I'm tipping the scale at 277.8...lets be honest I need to updated my profile pic haha. Has anyone out there had any thoughts like this? (duh..probably)....but how do you move forward? How do you look at 277.8 and expect that to lower......and be a new healthy happy person again?

Looking for some high fives out there. I hope you all are having a great Monday, and that you find your high five.

-SDS

Replies

• maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    you can totally do it!! what's stopping you is all in your head. cutting 500 calories a day from your diet would cause a pretty significant drop in weight for you! Assuming you're between 5'4" and 5'8", your maintenance calories are about 2400...so if you cut your calories to 1900 a day, you should lose pretty fast!! :) (and you wouldnt even feel like you're starving!)

And of course, go for walks whenever you can--even just 15-30 minutes long will do wonders!

I believe in you!! Just be real with yourself, and push yourself even on the days where you dont want to! <3 *high five*