Officially the most ive ever lost in my life.

Options
it may not seem like much but the most weight ive ever lost in my life was 7 pounds i was 18 and went from 155 to 148 no biggy. now 30 pounds later at 22 i have lost 8 pounds, so even though it seems like a little feat for some its still the most ive ever lost in my life. excited to move forward and get down to 160. and i know you loose weight faster when you gain alot but im still optimistic if i can keep up 1 pound a week ill be happy.

Replies

• jaggerjia
    Options
    That's awesome! Definitely have and keep goals, but celebrate any success, don't get discouraged if there's a week where it doesn't happen. Hold onto your optimism! Keep going :)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Aweosome!
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    That’s fantastic, great going.

True story: I was a member of “Slimming World” in 1997 and I once lost 9lb in a week. I had my “Slimmer of the Week” badge, pen & piece of fruit and the group clapped, etc; then the woman running the group asked me, “so, how did you manage to do so well over the past week?”

I felt such a fraud when I stood up and said “I’ve been suffering with severe salmonella poisoning for the past 5 days, I will have eaten next to nothing and I will have to leave the details of the rapid weight loss to your imagination”.

Nobody knew whether or not to clap!! Happily, I never repeated this.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Thats great really well done