Coming back and jumping in strong!

Options
Good Morning All. I have been away from this community for about a year. In that year, so much has happened. In the last three months...so much has happened. I went from being self employed with 8 clients to being a full time employee (still with two clients). I divorced. I moved to a different city and from 2600 square feet to 400 square feet in order to move out and am living on my own for the first time in my ENTIRE life. My 19 year old son went to rehab and my 18 year old son went off to college so I am an "empty nester". I am working on putting myself first in my life for the very first time in my life. New habits and learning so much about myself.

I am starting a clean eating program today as well as Kaia Fit's 5 week CORE program. I think that is the best way to jump back in and get some great habits established. If there are any people in the Reno area who would like to chat, hike and support each other, please message me. If there is anyone who is also looking at losing over 50 pounds and is very motivated, please message me. If there is anyone who just needs some motivation and is willing to give some back...MESSAGE me!!

Nice to meet you all!

Juliana

Replies