Who do you blame for gaining weight??

Options

Replies

• Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Besides myself, I blame Hershey's. Peanut butter cups were (and still are) my downfall. And pizza. And pasta. And cheese fries. And ranch dressing.
  • JtKeil
    JtKeil Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Ancient-Aliens.jpg

there really needs to be a like button
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I'm still not exactly sure why I gained so much weight and then lost so much weight and more. I was blaming it on a thyroid condition, but then my doctor said I didn't have a thyroid condition.
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Any medical practitioner who dismissed all my thyroid related symptoms as trivial, preferring to tell me I over ate, was under active, stupid
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    The person that thought it was a great idea to spread tomato sauce on dough and top with loads of cheese and meat. An it has to be washed down by beer. Other than that me :)
  • CogentLinkie
    CogentLinkie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    French Canadians. Seriously, have you had poutine?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    First off, myself... second my boss who made us move into an 8 story building from a 3 story building... now I don't walk up and down the stairs anymore because who wants to walk 6 flights at a time... and the parking is closer here.

Oh well... I have remedied this now... So it's just me.
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The creators of utensils. Obviously, if they didn't exist, I wouldn't be able to eat as much, right?
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    My Italian heritage.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    The people who make cheese, and then the grocery stores near me that sell it. The gas stations where we get gas in the car so that I can go to the grocery store to get the cheese. :s

Allll me.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    MYSELF. I own it.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I blame the Italians because they have given us the best cuisine ever.....pizza, pasta and pesto.. >:)
    I also blame myself for stuffing my pie hole with the stuff.... >:)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I won't blame a person, but a disease: type 1 diabetes. Like a lot of people, I was under-weight when diagnosed. A year later, I had doubled my weight and was fat.

Of course, today the treatment methods are so much better and there is a smaller weight gain resulting from treatment (as is basically what happened in my case, although it was either be treated or die, so gaining weight and being alive is better comparatively).
  • untrue
    untrue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    italians and their pizza tbh.

but nah seriously b, ain't nobodies fault but myself. but i'm fixing it now though so
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Donuts.

They were a migraine trigger as a kid. And once I discovered I could eat them as an adult without a headache...game over.
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The reflection of the guy in the mirror - he's to blame 100 % .
  • DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mostly me, but my Mistuh also....he's a closet chubby chaser! He constantly brings me cakes, cookies, brownies, and candy.
  • joeboland
    joeboland Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I blame any place that's open past midnight and offers delivery.
  • blabrecque_xo
    blabrecque_xo Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend. All he ever wanted to do was go out to eat!
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Plenty of Fish. I went on a date with a guy from that site who dropped me during a dance move on our date last March 2013. Tore my ACL, MCL, Meniscus and I had impaction fractures as well. I was just beginning to regain my strength and endurance from my hysterectomy and was working hard on losing the 8lbs I gained during that time I was not allowed to exercise when the accident happened. Did he say sorry? Nope, but he told me I was awesome though. Thank you POF for my additional 20lbs.

3co0bgjzzyzl.jpg
    cwmk6s0zsxyf.jpg