Getting Back on Track - Need Accountability Buddies!

Options
esasse
esasse Posts: 17 Member
Ok, so I am getting back on track. I am aiming for my goal weight by my 33rd birthday in April. That means I need to lose about 50 lbs. I have some how over the summer gotten way off track and gained back all the weight that I lost at the beginning of the year.

My plan is that I am going to do Zumba, Cycling and Yoga six times a week and stay out of the house as much as possible (as that is where I get bored and mindlessly eat everything).

I would like some accountability buddies. Anyone want to help?

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba. I have a Wii and do it at hope because I'm a clutz...lol....Welcome and add me if you like. :D
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 pounds at the end of last year/beginning of this year, and after vacation in May I have worked out maybe 5 times. I lost all my motivation for some reason, but it hit me hard today, right around the same time as last year, so I'm thinking this is my time of the year! I will be working hard starting today to lose the last 50 pounds I want to lose! I have Hip Hop Abs, zumba, and yoga DVDs I will be doing at home, 5 to 6 days a week. Feel free to add me! I will need some friends to help keep me on track!
  • esasse
    esasse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My husband was in Afghanistan as a contractor in the beginning of the year and so I joined the YMCA and it was easy to go and workout and eat right. He came home in May and we both started new jobs and I think I have been the Y only about 10 times since then. My whole routine was thrown out of whack and I haven't been able to get back in the grove. Luckily at my job there is a Y right across the street so I am going on my lunch break for Zumba and Cycling 3 days a week, and Zumba and Yoga after work and weekends at the one by my house the other 3 out of 4 days/week.
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me