Intermittent Fasting

Options
There might be a thread already on here for this, but starting intermittent fasting. Mainly because I find when I eat breakfast I am far hungrier throughout the day. Fasting through the night until noon and then my window to eat will be noon-8 pm. would love to hear from anyone else who has done this?

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Intermittent Fasting group
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to a group of IF fasters....

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/49-intermittent-fasting
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I somewhat follow this...but I usually have coffee (BPC) each morning and then don't eat anything until lunch. So I guess some would say i'm not technically fasting...but it's a big change for this breakfast believer.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I've been doing alternate day fasting for a while now and I guess it's made me an IF snob. I don't think of a 12-8 eating window as IF. I think of it as 'normal' (especially with BPC for the 'skipped meal'). There are all kinds of interpretations of it, though.

Good luck!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I do the 16:8 IF, and like said before it just seems normal now. I don't feel that I am following any plan. I have dabbled in the low calorie days doing 5:2 and that might be my next expirement to take that further. But I don't need to lose at the moment.